Here you will find the latest News surrounding Visa news.
Live Student News from the Official British Council News feed:
- Thu, 18 Apr 2019 11:29:46 +0000: An international school counsellor's guide to studying in the UK - British Council
This guide has been created to help international school college counsellors advise your students on their study options in the UK.
- Thu, 04 Apr 2019 07:23:08 +0000: Réjane Woodroffe - Social Impact Award Winner - British Council
Working in the most marginalised communities of South Africa, Réjane has led a team that has reduced child mortality rates, improved access to education...read more
- Thu, 04 Apr 2019 07:21:42 +0000: Noha Aboueldahab - Professional Achievement Award Winner - British Council
Noha is a transitional justice specialist, author and a visiting fellow at the Brookings Doha Center, conducting research on human rights, politics and international law.
- Thu, 04 Apr 2019 07:20:46 +0000: Mamunur Rahman – Entrepreneurial Award Winner - British Council
Mamunur Rahman was awarded for Entrepreneurialism for his innovation that transforms leftover clothing material into sanitary products.
- Fri, 08 Mar 2019 16:35:20 +0000: National Awards 2019 - British Council
Awards in ten countries...
The Latest UK Visa and Immigration News has been added below:
- Thu, 18 Apr 2019 18:23:18 +0000: Detailed guide: Windrush scheme - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
Information for Commonwealth citizens and other nationalities who have been lawfully resident in the UK for a long time but who do not have documents to demonstrate their status.
- Thu, 18 Apr 2019 16:26:01 +0000: Guidance: Offshore wind workers: Immigration Rules concession 2017 - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
Concession for workers joining a construction vessel operating in UK territorial waters.
- Wed, 17 Apr 2019 15:30:50 +0000: Guidance: Biometric residence documents: information for financial providers - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
Use this information to understand how to consider a biometric residence document as proof of identity and perform Knowing Your Customer (KYC) checks.
- Wed, 17 Apr 2019 14:43:14 +0000: Corporate report: Review into the requirement for DNA evidence to be provided in immigration cases - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
Richard Alcock conducted an independent internal review of the government’s policy on requirements to provide DNA in visa and asylum cases.
- Wed, 17 Apr 2019 09:39:53 +0000: Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workers - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers under Tiers 2 and 5.
« I confirm the subscription of this blog to the Paperblog service under the username visa2019 »