Here you will find the latest News surrounding Visa news.
Live Student News from the Official British Council News feed:
- Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:55:03 +0000: Study UK India Virtual Fair - British Council
Find out more about the Study UK virtual fair in India on 08 August 2020.
- Fri, 29 May 2020 11:39:53 +0000: Toolkit for Agents - British Council
The Study UK campaign showcases why the UK is a unique and perfect choice for any international student. Our welcoming and inclusive way of life, our exceptional academic standards and our rich, historical culture inspired over 485,000 students to choose to study at UK higher education institutions...
- Tue, 19 May 2020 15:42:57 +0000: Starting your degree in 2020 - British Council
Find out how you can prepare for studying in the UK in 2020.
- Tue, 21 Apr 2020 09:55:55 +0000: Smogathon – finding heroes to beat smog with innovation and technology - British Council
People may have been interested in environmental issues for several years now, but it is only recently that we have seen real action being taken to reduce environmental problems.
- Wed, 15 Apr 2020 07:38:14 +0000: Hear & Found, a business that uses music to reduce social discrimination - British Council
A social enterprise founded by Sirasar Boonma, an outstanding UK alumna who wants indigenous groups in Thailand to come out and be more confident through music and performance.
The Latest UK Visa and Immigration News has been added below:
- Fri, 14 Aug 2020 16:23:20 +0000: Guidance: Cuba: apply for a UK visa - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
How to apply for a UK visa in Cuba, go to the visa application centre, pay fees and collect documents.
- Fri, 14 Aug 2020 13:59:59 +0000: Detailed guide: Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for UK visa applicants and temporary UK residents - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
This is advice for visa customers and applicants in the UK, visa customers outside of the UK and British nationals overseas who need to apply for a passport affected by travel restrictions associated with coronavirus.
- Fri, 14 Aug 2020 13:57:42 +0000: Guidance: Dublin III Regulation - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
Asylum policy guidance on the Dublin III Regulation.
- Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:47:27 +0000: Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workers - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers under Tiers 2 and 5.
- Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:47:06 +0000: Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: students - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
List of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under Tier 4.
« I confirm the subscription of this blog to the Paperblog service under the username visa2019 »