Here you will find the latest News surrounding Visa news.
Live Student News from the Official British Council News feed:
- Wed, 16 Sep 2020 14:40:54 +0000: About GREAT Scholarships - British Council
Find out about GREAT Scholarships and the eligibility criteria.
- Thu, 03 Sep 2020 10:22:03 +0000: Study UK Alumni Awards – campaign toolkit - British Council
Why get involved? The Study UK Alumni Awards raise the profile of UK higher education globally and promote the UK as a study destination for international students. Press and PR coverage of the 2019-20 Alumni Award winners and finalists reached an audience of more than 230 million globally.
- Thu, 20 Aug 2020 17:02:53 +0000: Accessibility statement for the British Council StudyUK website - British Council
This statement was prepared on 1 July 2020. It was last updated on 18 August 2020. This statement applies to content published on the study-uk.britishcouncil.org website. It does not apply to other British Council websites. This website is run by the British Council. We want as many people as...
- Fri, 29 May 2020 11:39:53 +0000: Toolkit for Agents - British Council
The Study UK campaign showcases why the UK is a unique and perfect choice for any international student. Our welcoming and inclusive way of life, our exceptional academic standards and our rich, historical culture inspired over 485,000 students to choose to study at UK higher education institutions...
- Tue, 19 May 2020 15:42:57 +0000: Study in the UK in 2020-21 - British Council
Find out how you can prepare for studying in the UK in the 2020-21 academic year.
The Latest UK Visa and Immigration News has been added below:
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 10:39:40 +0000: Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workers - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers under Tiers 2 and 5.
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 10:39:26 +0000: Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: students - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
List of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under Tier 4.
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 09:35:07 +0000: Guidance: Points-based system sponsor licensing: renewals - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
Immigration staff guidance on renewing a sponsor’s licence.
- Fri, 18 Sep 2020 09:24:54 +0000: Guidance: Kent Intake Unit social worker guidance - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
Guidance relating to the social workers embedded within the Kent Intake Unit.
- Wed, 16 Sep 2020 14:43:03 +0000: Detailed guide: Coronavirus (COVID-19): advice for UK visa applicants and temporary UK residents - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
This is advice for visa customers and applicants in the UK, visa customers outside of the UK and British nationals overseas who need to apply for a passport affected by travel restrictions associated with coronavirus.
« I confirm the subscription of this blog to the Paperblog service under the username visa2019 »