Here you will find the latest News surrounding Visa news.
Live Student News from the Official British Council News feed:
- Tue, 02 Mar 2021 16:08:40 +0000: Study UK update for prospective East Asian students - British Council
Students from East Asia - Join this webinar to get the latest information on studying in the UK in 2021-22.
- Tue, 02 Mar 2021 10:30:56 +0000: Malaysia Alumni UK month - British Council
Malaysian students - join our career workshops, employability panel sessions and the virtual career fair. Find out more about events taking place during March.
- Tue, 16 Feb 2021 09:41:21 +0000: Study environmental engineering in the UK - British Council
If you’re looking for a way to make a big difference to our planet, then a UK degree in environmental engineering is one of your best possible career paths.
- Mon, 01 Feb 2021 09:38:13 +0000: Study in the UK in 2021-22 - British Council
Find out how you can prepare for studying in the UK in the 2021-22 academic year.
- Sat, 30 Jan 2021 17:03:10 +0000: What are internships? - British Council
If you’re looking for experience of a specific career or industry, then an internship can be your perfect way to get ahead.
The Latest UK Visa and Immigration News has been added below:
- Wed, 03 Mar 2021 15:25:03 +0000: Guidance: Request personal data held in the immigration and borders system - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
Find out how you can make a subject access request to see your own information or on someone else's behalf.
- Wed, 03 Mar 2021 11:41:05 +0000: Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: workers - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
List of organisations licensed to sponsor workers on the Worker and Temporary Worker immigration routes.
- Wed, 03 Mar 2021 11:40:40 +0000: Guidance: Register of licensed sponsors: students - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
List of institutions licensed to sponsor migrant students under the Student and Child Student routes.
- Wed, 03 Mar 2021 11:36:29 +0000: Guidance: Offender management - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
Guidance on immigration offender management for officers dealing with enforcement immigration matters within the UK.
- Tue, 02 Mar 2021 15:55:47 +0000: Policy paper: Immigration and Social Security Co-ordination (EU Withdrawal) Bill: overarching documents - UK Visas and Immigration - Activity on GOV.UK
These documents relate to the Immigration Bill 2020.
« I confirm the subscription of this blog to the Paperblog service under the username visa2019 »